UA-7538245-2
slide show

Friday 2 November 2012

Salomons Tunbridge Wells Kent - Emma and Patrick: Kent Wedding Photographers






Good Morning Folks,

Well it certainly was a treat to be back doing wedding photography at Salomons in Tunbridge Wells Kent. I had a great day photographing the wedding of Emma and Patrick; the wedding day started at Emma's Parent's house in Tunbridge Wells an area I know and love from my childhood days.  The house was calm and full of anticipation of the wonderful day that stretched ahead.   I then headed off to St Mary's Church Speldhurst Kent where the wedding was due to take place.  We had great fun photographing the boys and the wedding service was beautiful.  Patrick's Aunt gave a lovely sermon that was so personal.

In between bouts of rain we managed to get outside then it was off to Salomons Tunbridge Wells.  The evening was also very special as Emma's father and brother are part of a band called Rumour and they made a special appearance to play at the wedding.  They are fantastic so if you ever get the chance to see them it is well worth the effort.

So today I am posting four images, the first is of Emma and Patrick on the bridge; there was lots of dashing to a fro with brollies for these shots!  I do love a nice set of stairs and Salomons in no exception, so here is Emma wistfully gliding down them.  The third shot makes me laugh, as luck would have it the rain held off until the last shot and then it came down in torrents, to be honest it made for a wonderful photograph so for once the rain didn't ruin things! Last but not least the wonderful Rumour doing their 'thang'!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the fireworks; my cats are not sure what to make of them so I think they will be glad when it is all over.

Claire :)
 If you would lke to see more of my work pop along to my website Woodland Hill Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment