UA-7538245-2
slide show

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Felbridge Hotel Wedding Photography East Grinstead West Sussex - Shelley and Matt: West Sussex Wedding Photographers





Good Morning Folks,

I recently photographed the wedding of Shelley and Matt and The Felbridge Hotel, East Grinstead,  West Sussex.  The weather gods were looking down on us that day as there was not a drop of rain in sight, so we were able to have a good old wander amongst the grounds.

The day started at Shelley's Mum's house and she had prepared the most amazing buffet I have seen and was still looking gorgeous and unflappable so a big thumbs up from me. It was then off to The Felbridge where Paul Smith the Toastmaster and Ami were ensuring everything was perfect for Shelley's arrival.

We all had great fun during the day and I always love the banter I have with Paul; it really does make for a very happy atmosphere.

I am posting five images today; the first is my Grease inspired shot and it was great to be able to re-create this again on their big day; I just love the second one of Shelley, she looks so sassy here it is brilliant.  There was another shot I had planned, which was completely weather dependent and we did it; this one is just for Matt though!  I have included a little sneaky peek of Elegant Stationery's fantastic work and I always love a wedding where her beautiful artistry is displayed.  It was good to be outside and seeing Shelley and Matt having a moment together.  Last but not least the great man himself, Paul Smith dispelling the myth that Toastmasters are stuffy; he does make me laugh and I think Matt's Granny took a shine to him too!

I made a comment on my personal facebook page this week at how dark the mornings are getting; I can really feel Autumn arriving now.  The seasons are so lovely and I think I would be a bit bored if nothing changed during the year.

Have a great day folks and will be in touch next week.

Claire
 If you would lke to see more of my work pop along to my website Woodland Hill Photography

2 comments:

  1. Hey Claire,
    all photographs looking cool and decent photographed by you. You are a really professional and amazing photographer. please update more pics. i waiting for next posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All photos look fabulous and you catch all moments....Couple looks fabulous....You are professional photographer.

    ReplyDelete