UA-7538245-2
slide show

Friday 3 June 2011

Alyson and Julian at St Swithun's and The Ravenswood, East Grinstead, West Sussex: Sussex Wedding Photography



Well the weather has certainly be kind to us for quite a while now; Alyson and Julian's wedding day proved to be absolutely balmy. They were married at St Swithun's Church in East Grinstead and I think we are very lucky to have such a wonderful church right in the centre of East Grinstead; you can see its golden tipped spire for miles around. It was then off to The Ravenswood and as you know I think this is a beautiful venue with wonderful grounds. From the two shots I have chosen of Alyson and Julian's wedding it is the first that has the significance; next to the the Best Man you should be able to see two candles lit side by side, these were in remembrance of their Grandparents. I was really struck by the placement of the candles because although small they really stood out for me. I felt that it was like having them at the service as two guests in pride of place right at the front; this attention to detail really touched me. The second shot was taken at dusk and you can just about see the boat house although the size and placement of my watermark may have obscured this!

I hope you enjoy the tasters and I very much look forward to seeing Alyson and Julian for their viewing soon. Hope you are having a cocktail or two on your fabulous Honeymoon you two.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment